Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Masculine Card

Great Card for the Guy in your life!This Card is great for Father's Day coming up June 21st.  I used white card stock that measure 12" x 7" and scored it at 5" and again at 10" - this gave me a 5X7 Card with a 2" Bookmark attached.  The papers I used are from CTMH "Heart Strings" from the 1st suppliment catalog (no longer available - but any masculine paper could easily be substituted!  I just had some scraps leftover, as I'm sure many of you do as well!  Punch a whole in the Book Mark and tie on some Bakers Twine of your choice.   Hope you all have a great start to your summer!  PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT if you like this card!   I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Stamp  - Hostess Stamp C1593  (can be purchased with Hostess Rewards)
Card Stock - White Daisy 1385    Whisper X5929

Black Ink - Z2105
Bakers Twine Z1921

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Be sure to leave a comment!