Thursday, October 23, 2014

Haunted House Card using CTMH Artfully Sent


Create a Spooky Haunted House Card using 

CTMH Artfully Sent...


 

For the Slate colored Base on this Haunted House Card - I cut the "Sleeve + Shift" at 7" (Real Dial Size OFF) from pg. 43 of the Artfully Sent Handbook.  The Haunted House is from pg. 44 - continue at 7"(Real Dial Size OFF) using "Scene" (no shift).  You'll want to trim your card in half and save the solid piece of Slate for your scraps.  I paper pieced th window and door pieces to the back side of the house then attached it to the inside of the card.  I then cut the Spider from page 43 using "Icon" + Shift.  He was cut at 4" (Real Dial Size OFF). To finish the Card, I attached little googly eyes to the spider and used CTMH Stamp Set Frightfully Fun B1453 around the front frame of the card.  This Card was SO Fast to put together and I think it turned out pretty cute!

- Keep Scrappin!  
  Jennie


Don't hesitate to comment below if you have any questions or contact me at ScrapNwithJen@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Be sure to leave a comment!