Tuesday, October 21, 2014




Horizontal Center Step Card

Get FREE Design Space File HERE

www.jhilligus.com
Most of the cuts on this card are from the CTMH Artfully Sent Cartridge.  The finished Card Measures 4.25" x 5.5" and it has 3 Tags: 1 plain, 1 "Boo To You" and 1 "Happy Halloween" Using the Writing option in Cricut Explore - Select your favorite!  The base can be cut on a 6" x 9" piece of Card Stock.
 


Folding Sample


















Items Used:
Close To My Heart Scaredy Cat Paper Pack - Shop HERE
CTMH Frightfully Fun Stamp Set B1453  Mummy, Pumpkin, Ghost, BOO!

Halloween Greetings Stamp Set D1605  Bat
Scaredy Cat Assortment Pack Z3011  Stars
"Happy Halloween" Sentiment 
        -  Artfully Sent "Just To Say" Stamp Set Z3017
ShinHan Markers for Coloring Characters

All pieces for this card are included in my FREE FILE. Center Square is backed with a frame so it stands out better.  I used Pop Dots to add dimension to the Ghost and attached the Bat in just the center.

I hope you enjoy this Card and FREE FILE.
Please contact me at 
scrapnwithjen@gmail.com for questions or if you encounter any glitches!  I'd love for you to subscribe to my Blog or follow me on Face Book and Pinterest. I am currently working on adding all my Social Media Links! Thanks for being patient!   
 
Please comment  below if you enjoy this file!  Thanks!!!
- Keep Scrappin!  Jennie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Be sure to leave a comment!