Sunday, March 1, 2015

Better late than never!

...and then there was Valentines Day!!!! 

These pictures are horribly late - but none-the-less - here are a couple of things I made for Valentines day.
 


The Gift Bags were from Wal-Mart and I simply made the Tags using the Cricut to match the Bags.  I thought they added a nice personalized touch. If you need more info on the cuts, just send me a quick email and I'll try to figure out which ones I used! :-)

The Favors were for my Granddaughter to take to Preschool.  I thought about cutting the Mason Jars w/ the Cricut Explore Print then Cut, but really it worked best to just print them on white card stock and cut a hole in the center.  I did back of the "jar" with a piece of acetate so the candy oils wouldn't leak through.  The jars fit nicely into those plastic jewelry bags you can pick up about anywhere. Tuck in a few Gummy Worms and Wallah! I put a piece of double sided tape at the top back of the bag so the worms wouldn't escape. I will include the jpeg if anyone wants to try these.  They are super easy and go together really quickly.  I think I used the little 3" x 4" bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Be sure to leave a comment!