Wednesday, October 7, 2015

(Ghirardelli Chocolate) Pumpkin Favor - CTMH Artiste

I Love this cute little Pumpkin Favor - and it was so quick to put together! 

This little cutie was cut using the CTMH Artiste Cartridge at 6.8" and 2 Ghirardelli Chocolates will fit in sideways. I embossed it and sponged the edges to make it pop.  For the "Stem" I used Burlap Ribbon from Target's $1 section.  You will find the product list and cut sizes below.  These would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving table setting!  
I want to thank the ladies from the CricutWithHeart Blog for posting this creative inspiration on Pinterest!

Pumpkin Base  Artiste #M3A88D Box 
                      6.5" (Width) 6.8" (Height)
2 Leaves  Artiste #M3BF7E  2.2" (Width)
1 Leaf     Artiste #M40485  1.9" (Width)
Tag       Artiste #M39295   1.1" (Width) 2.4" (Height)
"So Thankful" D1662 Harvest Wreath CTMH Stamp

Thanks Everyone!  I hope you're able to get some fun crafting in this week!
Jennie



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Mary - and thanks for checking out my Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Be sure to leave a comment!